Good Houdini Resources
Here you can find some resources that helped me learn and still help me understand all of this better.
Blog Style Content
- Entagma - If you want to understand understanding and also a little bit of Houdini, watch everything they make
- John Kunz- Crazy talented guy. Great streams 5/5
- Toadstorm - one of the classic people you'll come across when learning. You've maybe even seen Oil And Water before you even started learning Houdini.
- Matt's (Tokeru) CG Wiki - The one wiki besides the Houdini Doc
- Houdini Docs - I don't wanna state the obvious, but a lot of people coming from Adobe don't know that programs actually have good documentation. I would print this out to read it offline, but there is no
Strg+Ffor printed books...
- Bubble Pins - Just overall good tutorials
- Entagma's Houdini in 5 Minutes - Want to get going fast or need to freshen up? Entagma got you covered
- Houdini isn't scary - I personally didn't watch the tutorials as I already knew the basics on release. But I've heard a lot of good about them
- Simon Houdini - procedural everything. Very nice!
- Niels Prayer - very useful tutorials if you are inbetween beginner and intermediate
- 3d Wizards - Nice community if you want to get your questions answered